Monday, March 18, 2013

That Rocked

 
Sale-a-bration is almost over for another year.  Do you have all the free goodies on your wish list?
 
The Late Night Stampers challenge this week is to use those Sale-a-bration goodies again as we prepare to say goodbye to this awesome event. 
 
I have used the Lemonade Stand digital content disc for the two layouts below - I just love the honeycomb background!
 
 
There are page templates you can use by just popping in some pictures or you can do your own thing with the large amount of content that comes on this disc.

 
Hope you come over and play along with us this week!  If you don't have all those free Sale-a-bration goodies you wanted yet - pop on over here to do some shopping or to get the awesome deal on a sign up!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I adore this! What a great digital page, love all the white! Awesome job.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!