Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Day

 
I am sharing a couple cards that are pretty similar to each other, both made with leftovers that I had used for other projects.  Sometimes that makes putting cards together easier and sometimes it makes it a lot harder trying to figure out how to use the pieces. 
 
 
The first one uses a sentiment from Friendly Phrases along with images from Oh Hello and some Tea for Two dsp.

 
The second only uses the Oh Hello stamp set and once again the Tea for Two dsp.  I haven't been the biggest fan of Calypso Coral, but I have been trying to make myself use it more especially since it will be part of the color renovation coming up.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!