Monday, April 15, 2013

Paired with a Punch

 
At Late Night Stampers this week we are pairing stamp sets with punches so I pulled out the Four Frames stamp set and my Decorative Label punch.
 
 
My sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases stamp set and I added a retired corduroy button for an accent.

 
The background is made with several different designer series papers - Fan Fair, Parker's Patterns, and Naturals Composition specialty paper.  I embossed the Early Espresso layer with the Vintage wallpaper folder.
 
Come on over and join us - you can see what the design team created here.

2 comments:

Jonia said...

Chris I love the way you used different papers for your background. Beautiful card! Looks as thought we were both thinking about the 4 frames stamp set.

MJ said...

Love your starburst background! What a fabulous card.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!