Thursday, April 25, 2013

Seriously!

 
Well, I sat down with my April Paper Pumpkin kit and played a little today.  I still have two cards left to make, I am just not sure of the direction I want to go with them yet :)
 
 
For the first one, I used the Blue Ribbon stamp set and made it a graduation card.  Other than the two circles and graduation sentiment, I didn't use anything extra other than what came in the box.

 
On the second one, I went with a thank you, using the sentiment from Wacky Wishes.  I again only used what was in the box except for the stamped sentiment and some sponging.

 
I love the pattern on the card base and also the bottom layer!

 
Want to get some fun in your mail next month?  You can sign up for next month's Paper Pumpkin kit here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!