Thursday, April 18, 2013

TSSC259

 
I am playing along with Mary Jo's sketch challenge this week since things are not melting too quickly and spring farm work can't be started yet.
 
 
I used the Need for Speed and Wacky Wishes stamp sets and did two different card with the same sketch, just changing the designer series paper patterns and the base card stock color.
 
 
The first one uses Basic Black as a base and I stamped the cars and sentiments with Basic Gray (on both cards).

 
Each card also uses the same designer series paper pack - Sycamore Street (from this year's Sale-a-bration).

 
I added some scallop dots 1/2" Old Olive ribbon and some brights and neutrals designer buttons.

 
 

1 comment:

MJ said...

So glad you got to play along. I love seeing this car used--very seldom see it. Love it with all the different pattern, so fun to use up some of those papers before they retire! Brilliant idea. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!