Sunday, July 28, 2013

Awesome Soho


For today's card, I pulled out some Soho Subway dsp scraps and some decorative circles that were cut with the Perfect Pennants die. 
 

 
I added a sentiment from the Yippee Skippee stamp set and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch.  The Very Vanilla layer behind it is a small labels collection framelit.

 
I used some dimensionals to pop up the layers to give them a little depth.
 
Supplies:
Yippee Skippee
Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Summer Starfruit card stock
Island Indigo classic ink
Decorative label punch
Labels collection framelits
Perfect Pennants die
Soho Subway dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!