Thursday, July 4, 2013

I Am Me


Happy Independence Day!  My card isn't too patriotic today, but we are enjoying the Fourth of July celebrations in Park River along with my husband's high school reunion.  The kids will be full of sugar for many days in the future after collecting it at the parade!
 

 
I played around with the Simply Pressed  Clay accent on this card using the Calypso Coral marker around the edges and adding some Candy dots to the center.

 
Supplies:
Kind and Cozy
I Am Me dsp
Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Whisper White card stock
Real Red classic ink
Calypso Coral marker
Candy dots
Deco label framelits
Simply Pressed Clay
 
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!