Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June Stamp Camp Projects


Lisa and I were finally able to hold a Stamp Camp at the end of June, my schedule was the hold up given the wet and drawn out planting season.


 
These are the fun projects we created using some new catalog items that we love.

 
 
This fun pouch uses the Gingham Garden dsp and Chalk Talk stamp set and framelits.  It is made from a piece of 12 x 12 dsp and used the measurements from this video.

 
I CASED this idea from our Stampin' Success magazine using the Tape it stamp set and a couple of Paper Pumpkin stamps.

 
Lisa came up with this super cute card using the I Am Me dsp (love that set!).
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!