Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More highlights and Convention displays


I tried to take a photo that would show the excitement in the room and the fact that there were so many (6000) of us, but I couldn't do it justice.  

 
Ryan who was a contestant on The Voice sang the Be The Difference theme song to open the convention.

 
One of the props on stage...

 
The first card I found on the boards - it was actually the tri fold one using the Storytime dsp and they took it apart so there was two pieces on the board.

 
There were so many great ideas on display and I wanted to share some of them with you.  They had the projects placed on the boards so that if you stood a ways away you could read - INSPIRE CREATE SHARE and SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE.



 
More to come!
Don't forget about the buy 3 get 1 free designer series paper sale going on right now! 
 
And of course, I would LOVE to have you join my team whether it is for a hobby or a business or a great deal!   
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!