Saturday, July 20, 2013

Non Winning Artisan Project #10

 
I had the most fun and spent the most time on this project.  I kept thinking of fun things to add for accessories for the little girl and her doll!

 
I cut the fabric into strips (just went around and around so I had one piece for each fat quarter) and then I knit the fabric.

 
For the flowers, I knit a strip and then wound it together.



 
For the party hats, I used fabric and Victoria crochet trim to knit and then added the flower trim with linen thread when I was finished.


 
I added flower trim and trinkets to the bracelet and necklaces that were also knit the same way.


 
I had to add an invite as well so I used the Tea Shoppe and Oh Hello stamp sets for that...



 
Maybe I should have sent the doll along in the entry box, but I think  my daughter might have been a little upset with me :)





 
And the whole ensemble...

 
Supplies:
My Digital Studio
Oh Hello and Tea Shoppe
Tea for Two dsp and fabric
Early Espresso, Very Vanilla card stock
Early Espresso classic ink
extra large oval punch
Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade markers
Tea Time Trinkets
Victoria Crochet trim
Linen thread
Flower trim
knitting needles
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!