Friday, July 19, 2013

Non Winning Artisan Project #9


So for the first 3D project entry I altered a canvas using reinkers, glue and salt.  Then, I used the Music Notes wheel and added some stamping to it.

 
 
The basic rhinestones were colored with reinkers and crystal effects before I added them to the canvas and I also dyed some paper doilies to use for accents.
 
 
I found a great Christopher Robin quote that I printed onto some Canvas Creations and then I sponged and spritzed ink over it before I added an image and some recolored basic pearls.

 
The butterflies are cut from the cardboard box that a My Paper Pumpkin kit came in and then I used the same music notes wheel to add music.

 
The canvas creations strips behind the picture were dyed just like the paper doilies and then distressed directly with ink pads.



 
There was lots of dimension and texture in this piece and it is another one that I would have loved to keep, but probably won't spend the time recreating for my own use.
 
Supplies:
Music Notes wheel
Everything Eleanor
Early Espresso ink
More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive reinkers
Early Espresso, More Mustard card stock
Canvas creations
Basic pearls and rhinestones
Crystal effects
 paper doilies
Beautiful Butterflies die
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!