Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Off the Grid

 
I was playing with the Off the Grid stamp on my Basic Gray background on this card and I like the look it gave although I might try a darker ink next time.


 
There is some Epic Day this and that designer series paper and more Chalk Talk images and framelits in the layout.

 
Supplies:
Chalk Talk
Off the Grid
Epic Day this and that dsp
Gumball Green and Pool Party classic ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight card stock
Chalk Talk framelits
1 3/8" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch
Very Vintage buttons
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!