Friday, April 4, 2014

April Stamp Club projects

 
It is already time for another month of stamp club projects, yeah!  

 
For the layout, I went with Modern Medley designer series paper and paired it with the Hexagon hive thinlit and On Film framelits.  The two small Basic Black rectangles on the left page are the pieces that were cut from the middle of the On Film framelit you see on the right page.

 
I needed some bright colors for at least one of the projects this month and some help in remembering that spring is coming (hopefully we are done with the blizzards!).  I used Delicate Doilies and Peachy Keen as my stamp sets and added some Candy Dots for accents.

 
Finally, a graduation card using the Pomp and Circumstance set and some silver basics buttons. 

 
If these projects look like fun, I have spots open in both my monthly stamp club and my Virtual Stamp Clubs, just contact me for details!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!