Monday, April 21, 2014

Beautiful Song

 
 
The Late Night Stampers challenge right now is Mother's Day projects and I found this fun wooden cutting board one day that I decided to decorate.  The saying "Family is like music, some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song" was something I found on Pinterest.  

 
The Naturals Composition specialty paper went well with the saying so I layered that on some Soft Sky and rounded the corners. 

 
Then, I used some delicate details lace tape, 5/8" chevron naturals ribbon and Pistachio Pudding ruffle stretch trim as accents. 

 
A little flower from the Everything Eleanor stamp set in Strawberry Slush ink, a few more details (including a Strawberry Slush spiral flower) and you have a fun transformation!
 
Supplies:
Everything Eleanor
Strawberry Slush ink
Soft Sky, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding card stock
Naturals composition specialty paper
delicate details lace tape
Pistachio Pudding ruffle stretch trim
5/8" Chevron natural ribbon
basic rhinestones
In color boutique details
corner rounder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!