Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Cabana and Gold

 
I have enjoyed playing with the Fancy foil designer vellum that is in the Occasions catalog - I really hope it is carried over into the new catalog that will come out faster than we think!  Can't wait :)

 
For the card I am sharing with you today, I paired the gold with Coastal Cabana and added a little texture with the Chevron folder.

 
Speaking of the new catalog, I probably better order some more of my favorite Naturals composition specialty paper before it is no longer available!!
 
Supplies:
Perfect Pennants
Kind and Cozy
Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla card stock
Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana ink
Naturals composition specialty paper
Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
gold bakers twine
Chevron folder
Apothecary accents framelits
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!