Thursday, April 17, 2014

Great Sport Birthday


Today is my dad's birthday and while I won't give him this card, he would probably like it anyway since he loves sports! 
 
There is a combination of Great Sport and Blue Ribbon stamp sets on this card with some added sequin trim and retro fresh washi tape.
 

 
I took apart some of the sequin trim and added a few of the sequins randomly with liquid Tombow. 

 
Supplies:
Great Sport
Blue Ribbon
Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie ink
Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, White White card stock
sequin trim
1 3/8" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch
Retro fresh washi tape
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!