Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


 
Today is a fun day to celebrate with family, I hope that you are able to spend time with family on this Easter Sunday as well. 
 
I have a couple things to share today, the first is an Easter card that has a lot of fun texture and the cloud is a framelit in the word bubbles framelits set.


 
The grass is die cut from the tasteful trim die and the eggs are oval framelits. 

 
Next, I was playing with some of the eggs I had boiled for the kids to dye.  The one on the left has 3 colors of reinkers - Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Strawberry Slush.  I used a kleenex to apply the ink and also wipe off the excess.  The glimmer paper came from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.

 
The one on the right has some itty bitty punch shapes that I added with glue dots and there is some Retro Fresh washi tape around the middle.  The stands are made with a 1" strip of Gold card stock and I taped the back with washi tape. 

 
Happy Easter!
Christ the Lord is Risen Today!  Alleluia!
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!