Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hardwood Congratulations


Happy Congratulations was one of the stamp sets in the Occasions catalog that really did nothing for me and I was not going to purchase it.  That happens to me during every catalog and more often than not, I see fun examples by other people and completely change my mind.
 

 
For this card, I used a small piece of watercolor paper and added some Coastal Cabana ink with my aqua painter.  Then, after it dried, I stamped the image and sentiment with Soft Suede ink.
 
There are 3 vintage trinkets on the side and the Hardwood image is stamped with Soft Suede ink as well and I added a little sponging with the same color.
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!