Saturday, April 12, 2014

Harvest Blessings Birthday

 
One of my husband's brothers has the same birthday as I do and we celebrated earlier this week.  This is the card I made for him using the Harvest Blessings, Hardwood and Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets.

 
My base is Crumb Cake and I stamped with Soft Suede on all the pieces.  I thought some Burlap and 5/8" Natural Chevron ribbon would look nice next to the hardwood image so I placed those behind the tractor using sticky strip.  On the right side, there is a Starburst framelit and circle framelit layered.

 
Supplies:
Harvest Blessings
Itty Bitty Banners
Hardwood
Soft Suede ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding card stock
burlap ribbon
5/8" natural chevron ribbon
Starburst framelits
Circles framelits
sticky strip
dimensionals
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!