Friday, April 11, 2014

Prayer Journal


Lately, I have been working on some prayer journals that will be going to confirmation students at my church later this year.  They start out as a plain Epic Day This and That Journal and when they are complete, have lots of prayers, verses and sayings in them to get someone started with prayer.  There is of course, lots of room for them to add their own thoughts and ideas.
 
 
On the cover, I used some Epic Day This and That designer series paper and washi tape along with the Hexagon Hive thinlits die and some silver basic buttons.

 
The verses, prayers, etc. that I have compiled to put into the journals are printed using My Digital Studio and when they are on the page look something like this...

 
I add stamped images and sentiments throughout the journals as well...

 
Hopefully they will find the gift useful and even enjoy the variety of colors and patterns throughout the book.
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!