Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Grad Life Part 2

 
As promised, here is the second table decoration I played with using My Digital Studio and the Grad Life download.  Again, Pacific Point is the focus color and I mounted the front panel on Basic Black and then a Gold Foil sheet.

 
For the banner, I took some Watercolor Wonder washi tape and folded it in half so no sticky portion was showing.  I tied a little knot in each end and added it to the frame with glue dots. 
 
The pieces of the banner are added with glue dots and dimensionals over the top of the washi tape.  In the bottom right corner, I added another little strip of washi tape and a Pacific Point button.
 
Another simple but fun piece that would look nice alongside pictures, the cake or guestbook table.

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!