Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thoughts of You

 
These cards came about from some watercoloring I had done awhile ago on several sheets of watercolor paper and set aside.  I used Island Indigo ink in the background and stamped the single tree from Lovely as a Tree with Early Espresso.

 
I thought it looked too plain with just the matted image so I added some Gold Fancy Foil Designer vellum behind it and stamped my sentiment with Gold Mettalic ink.

 
On one of the cards, I dipped a Very Vintage button into the Gold Mettalic ink before I ran some gold baker's twine through it.
 
Supplies:
Lovely as a Tree
Loving Thoughts
Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Soft Sky and watercolor paper
Metallic gold ink
Gold Fancy foil vellum
gold baker's twine
Very vintage buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!