Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Little Kindness

 
I passed this stamp set over in the catalog the first few times I looked through it, but eventually saw enough samples other people had created with it, that I changed my mind about it.

 
For these two cards, I chose to use the 2014-2016 In colors and all the stamps in the set except the butterfly ones. 

 
I played around a little bit with some white 1/4" cotton ribbon and silver buttons.  The one above has some ribbon that I tried to fringe the edges on.
 
Supplies:
Kinda Eclectic
Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow ink
Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow card stock
1/4" white cotton ribbon
silver buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!