Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dance

 
Last May the kids, mother-in-law and I were able to attend a niece's dance recital and we were very impressed.  I was able to get a few good pictures (but they move so fast it wasn't easy!) and wanted to put together a layout with them.

 
I used pieces from both the Playground and Everyday Adventure Project Life collections and put them into a Project Life Photo Pocket page.

 
These still take me a lot longer to put together than what I am used to, but it is getting easier!
 
Supplies:
Project Life Everyday adventure and Playground collections
Photo pocket pages
Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black card stock
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!