Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

 
I hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July!  We always enjoy the wonderful parade in Park River and then have some family time afterward. 
 
I shared this table decoration with you earlier that I made with the June My Paper Pumpkin kit - wouldn't it be a great decoration for a party today?

 
I thought a birthday card would be appropriate today and used the Big News stamp set and the Playground card collection from Project Life.

 
On the inside I added a few more candles...

 
Supplies:
Big News
Project Life Playground
Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie markers
Island Indigo ink
Whisper White, Island Indigo, Real Red card stock
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!