Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy Day!



 
On the card I am sharing today, I have layered two different sizes of Deco Label framelits that are both cut from So Saffron card stock.  The top layer is popped up with stampin' dimensionals and I added some dots from the Endless birthday wishes stamp set on both layers.
 
 
I thought it looked a little too plain so I added some basic rhinestones as well...
 
 
Supplies:
Endless birthday wishes
Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Whisper White card stock
Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar ink
Deco labels framelits
basic rhinestones
retro fresh washi tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!