Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy


More fun with the Draw the Line stamp set on these cards - I paired the stamp set with Flashback designer series paper and the Perfect Pennants stamp set.
 

 
Those little essentials wooden elements are too much fun too, I just had to add one of those to the cards :)  Both cards are the same with the exception of the card stock matting the designer series paper.
 
Supplies:
Draw the Line, Perfect Pennants
Real Red, Memento black ink
Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry and Basic Black card stock
Flashback dsp
essentials wooden elements
1 3/4" circle punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!