Thursday, July 17, 2014

Typeset Sympathy

I have needed several sympathy cards again lately so I thought I would make a few more to have on hand.  This one uses a piece of the Typeset specialty paper along with the Gifts of Kindness and Bloom with Hope stamp sets.
 

 
I added a strip of Flashback designer series paper to the bottom and some Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon to the side.

 
Supplies:
Gifts of Kindness,  Bloom with Hope
Memento Black ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Flashback dsp
Typeset specialty paper
Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon
basic pearls
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!