Sunday, August 17, 2014

And Finally Take 3

 
The last sentiment image is "merry" and these stamps can create beautiful cards without a lot of effort since the images are large and decorative themselves. 


 
Each card uses the Filigree frame folder, but the bottom one has the reverse embossing by just flipping the card stock over. 
 
I love the little All is Calm snowflake accents and can't wait to see all the ideas that stem from them! 

 
Supplies:
Seasonally Scattered
Coastal Cabana ink
Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana card stock
Filigree Frame folder
Pistachio Pudding ruffle stretch ribbon
gold basic buttons
1/8" silver ribbon
All is Calm snowflake embellishments
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!