Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cutest Baby...EVER


This is a super simple baby card using the Label Love stamp set and artisan punch.  The designer series paper is called Sweet Taffy and has some really fun patterns and colors in its designs. 
 

 
I added a little bit of Retro Fresh washi tape and well and poof!  a fun, cute baby card in minutes, which is a great thing when we realize we don't have any on hand and are in need of one, right?
 
Supplies:
Label love
Baked Brown Sugar
Whisper White card stock
Sweet Taffy dsp
Artisan label punch
Retro fresh washi tape
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!