Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Day of School

 
Yesterday was the first day of school for my kids and I made some fun signs with My Digital Studio for them to hold during picture time.  I used the My First Day, School Days and Lemonade Stand collections and printed them on Whisper White card stock.  Next, I mounted them on Pool Party, Real Red and Basic Black.

 
One of these children is much less excited than the other two :)

 
My oldest thought it would be fun to take the picture below, he is my funny little guy (ok, not so little anymore when is he going into 7th grade!). 

 
Supplies:
My Digital Studio
Lemonade Stand
My First Day
School Days
Whisper White card stock
Real Red, Basic Black and Pool Party card stock
printer
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!