Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Gift Card Envelope Thinlit

 
Another fun item in the upcoming Holiday catalog is the Gift card envelope & trims thinlit.  I give lots of gift cards and this is a really quick and easy way to create fun packaging for them!
 
 
My sentiment is from the Merry Everything stamp set and I used some All is Calm specialty paper and a frosted finished embellishment. 

 
This is how the pocket part of the envelope looks, I didn't do anything to it other than attach the bottom flap with fast fuse adhesive.
 
Supplies:
Merry Everything
Pool Party ink
Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon card stock
Frosted finished embellishments
All is Calm specialty paper
Gift Card envelope and trims thinlit
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!