Sunday, August 3, 2014

July Paper Pumpkin


I have a project created using some of the July Paper Pumpkin kit for you today and will share some more projects before long... 
 
My mother-in-law fell a few days ago and broke her hip and wrist.  I decided to pick a few flowers from my yard to take to her and decorated the vase pieces found in the kit.  The tag, baker's twine, heart, diagonal striped piece and white satin ribbon are all part of the kit. 
 

 
On the card, I again used some of the pieces from the kit and added a few from my stash as well.

 
Supplies:
Paper Pumpkin
Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana ink
Blackberry Bliss, Kraft, Whisper White card stock
small heart punch
scallop edge punch
Pool Party cotton ribbon
Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!