Saturday, September 20, 2014

Blendabilities in Action

 
Although the Need for Speed stamp set is retired, I had some stamped images of a few in my scrap pile and I thought I would practice with the Blendabilities on them.  They turned out pretty well, but more practice is definitely in order.

 
I used the Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler collections.  The background is Gorgeous Grunge images and the sentiment comes from Boys will be Boys.

 
On each of the windows on the cars, I used the lightest of the Coastal Cabana blendabilities markers.
 
Supplies:
Boys will be Boys, Need for Speed, Gorgeous Grunge
Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Memento Black ink
Blendabilities markers
Whisper White and Smoky Slate card stock
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!