Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dotty Angles


I was playing with the Dotty Angles stamp set a little bit on these fun boy birthday cards.  The images make a fun and quick background for both cards or scrapbook pages.
 

 
The other images and sentiment come from the Boys will be Boys set.

 
Behind the blocks and robot images you see some grid paper, that is leftover from a printing of some My Digital Studio project and I thought it added to the background a little.

 
Supplies:
Boys will be Boys, Dotty Angles
Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo ink
Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo card stock
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!