Sunday, September 7, 2014

Retro News

 
There always seems to be leftover scraps of designer series paper on my desk and while this paper is retired, I am sharing a sample with it anyway because you can really use whatever paper and colors you like if you choose to recreate it!  

 
I used the Retro Fresh dsp along with Big News and Something for Baby stamp sets.  A pretty quick and simple card, especially if you have the scraps already cut!
 
Supplies:
Big News
Something for Baby
Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight ink
Pool Party, Very Vanilla card stock
Retro Fresh dsp
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!