Friday, September 5, 2014

September Stamp Club Projects


There is lots of variety in the projects this month ranging from Halloween to thanks to a layout that could be used for lots of occasions including the 4th of July. 

 
 
I chose to use the Stars framelits for the layout and paired them with the Maritime designer series paper.
 

The first card uses the Color Me Autumn designer series paper and For all things stamp set.
 
 
And finally a Halloween card using the Mingle all the Way set and some Typeset specialty paper.

 
If these look like fun make sure you contact me about joining my monthly club or a Virtual Club! 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!