Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Simple Hello

 
Sometimes simple is great and I really like the way this simple card took shape.  The idea comes from a sample in our demonstrator magazine that came this month (so many great ideas in those!!).
 
I added a little baker's twine bow to the single layer card for a small accent.

 
For the hello image, I used my Blackberry Bliss marker and only inked part of the sentiment because I didn't want it to say hello fall, just hello.

 
Supplies:
For all things
Whisper White card stock
Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow ink
Baker's twine
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!