Friday, September 19, 2014

Very Thankful


I am very thankful to have had some time before harvest to try to keep the posts going while I am digging potatoes (well I hope I am since I scheduled these posts weeks ago, LOL!). 
 
The Fabulous Four stamp set has a sentiment for that!  :)  I paired it with a couple designs in the Maritime designer series paper pack, a punched circle and silver basics button.
 
 
Supplies:
Fabulous Four
Real Red ink
Whisper White, Pool Party, Real Red and Night of Navy card stock
2" circle punch
silver basics button
Maritime dsp
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!