Thursday, October 16, 2014

Color Me Autumn


Well, I actually didn't intend to send you two posts yesterday, but will blame it on lack of sleep :)  Hope you enjoyed them anyway!!
 
Today I have a card I made for a customer order that uses the Bloom with Hope stamp set and some Color Me Autumn designer series paper.  One thing I really like about the dsp is that it incorporates both Very Vanilla and Whisper White (not on the same designs).  I tend to go more toward Whisper White than Very Vanilla, but I like using them both.
 

 
I added a little bow made with the Stitched Satin Blackberry Bliss ribbon as well for a little accent.
 
 
Supplies:
Bloom with Hope
Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow ink
Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White card stock
Color Me Autumn dsp
Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin ribbon
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!