Friday, October 10, 2014

Rootin' Tootin'

 
I just love the Yee Haw stamp set, but since I haven't been in the craft room for almost 6 weeks (gasp!), this is the only sample I have for you from that stamp set!  Harvest is on the downslide so hopefully I can find a little time again soon :)

 
I added a little gold baker's twine behind the Rootin' Tootin' sentiment and my "Happy" comes from Happy Watercolor.
 
Supplies:
Yee Haw, Happy Watercolor
Soft Suede, Strasberry slush ink
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper Whtie and Pistachio Pudding card stock
Gold baker's twine
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!