Friday, October 3, 2014

September Paper Pumpkin kit

 
I actually had a few minutes to put together a few things in the September Paper Pumpkin kit in the last couple days, it really felt good to play...it has been almost a month since I had any time to myself to make anything!  (Well, wheat and potato harvest are finally over with just cleanup and soybean harvest left...soon I will have more time - yeah!!)...

 
I just love these little burlap bags and they will make fun packaging for some Halloween treats.

 
The stamped images you see are the stamps that came in the kit which also includes the precut tags, clothespins, sequin trim, black bakers twine, ink, dimensionals...am I forgetting anything?  Instructions, etc...

 
There are also refill kits available if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber...

 
if you are not a subscriber and would like to try it out you can go right here to get started!  A fun little orange box will then be on your way every month!  (Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time or put your subscription on hold at any time.)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!