Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November Stamp Club

 
Time for another round of stamp club projects!  This time the cards are created mostly using the newest In Colors, one for Christmas and another get well.  

 
The layout this month is digital (which I printed for them) using some fun items from the Amped Up Ampersands digital kit.

 
I have also used the Chevrons punch kit collection to create the layout and an item from the Project Life Love Story collection.

 
Look like fun?  You can join us at any time (either in person or in the virtual clubs)!  Just contact me for more details and to get started!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!