Saturday, November 8, 2014

Snowflake Gift


Once in awhile, I like to play with some of the great embellishments that Stampin' Up! offers us and make something different with them.  I have taken the All is Calm Snowflake embellishments and made them into earrings.


Then, I decided to create a package for them so I took some Naturals White card stock and cut it to fit inside the Tiny Treat boxes, punched a couple holes to insert the earrings and set it inside the box. 


To decorate the box, I used the Letterpress Winter and Label Love stamp sets along with a few punches and added a belly band of All is Calm specialty paper.


I thought it was a fun little gift and of course it is already packaged and ready to give!


Supplies:
Letterpress Winter, Label Love
Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana ink
Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock
All is Calm specialty paper
All is Calm Snowflake embellishments
Artisan label punch
1" circle punch
1 1/4" scalloped circle punch
Crop-o-dile
Simply Scored Tool
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!