Monday, December 1, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board Project

It is that time again for a new Late Night Stampers Challenge!
 
Do you love to stamp?  Do you sometimes hit a brick wall as to what to do with the blank card stock?  Then you came to the right place!

Each month we will present a new challenge.  We will share with you our interpretation of the challenge.  We invite you to play along with us.  Create a card, scrapbook page, 3D item, or anything else you can think of and post it here with a link to your online site.  If you are so inclined you can post more than 1 item - we love seeing your creations!

At the end of the month we will choose a winner to be announced on the first day of the next month.  The winner will receive a winners badge and be our guest designer for next upcoming month.  Grab your supplies and come play with us!

I chose the make a fun little box with the Gift Box Punch Board and then added a little lid to it.  It is big enough to fit a gift card or some other fun goodies inside.

 
I started with the Under the Tree specialty paper and added a few Tea Lace paper doilies and some embellishments.

 
On the top, I used the White Christmas stamp set on an Apothecary Accents cut out and added a few sequins.

 
I love playing with the punch boards!

 
Hope you play along with us and you can see our samples as well as other entries right here.
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!