Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy Happy!

 
Another sneak peek for you today from the Occasions Catalog, I had to make a birthday card to share with you today since my middle child is turning 11! 
 
 
Happy Birthday Wyatt! 

 
I made a one layer card and layered some of the stamps in the set (it is photopolymer and easy to layer the images!!).  There are sentiments for birthday, baby, graduation, wedding and celebrating in this set so it is very versatile as well as fun!
 
Supplies:
Celebrate Today
Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar ink
Whisper White card stock
 



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!