Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Many Merry Stars

 
The Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit (#138104) has SO MANY pieces in it!  You can certainly make more than star boxes with the parts and I have a card for you today that is super simple to put together because all the pieces (with the exception of the button and card base) were in the kit, cut and ready for use.

 
They are layered with Stampin' Dimensionals and I added a neutrals designer button with some Cherry Cobbler baker's twine tied in it.

 
Supplies:
Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit
Neutrals buttons
Cherry Cobbler baker's twine
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!