Friday, December 19, 2014

Watercolor Winter

 
Each catalog has some great Simply Created kits and they seem to get better and better every time!  This one is in the Holiday Catalog and is called Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit.  This is just one of the cards I put together with it (the kit makes 20 and you will have leftover pieces!)

 
I used the paintbrush, water and Soft Suede ink to watercolor the sled and letters.  For the snowflake, I used the template in the kit and a inked up sponge. 

 
I will share some more creations from the kit in the next few days - don't miss out on getting one for yourself before the Holiday Catalog disappears!
 
Supplies:
Soft Suede, Basic Gray ink
Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!