Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Baptism Banner

 
I was asked to make some Baptism decorations recently and today and tomorrow I am going to share a couple of the things I put together.  Today I have a banner to share with you.  It is made with the Party Pennants Bigz L Die (133732) and I also embossed each piece using the Lucky Stars, Chevron, Perfect Polka Dots and Large Polka Dots folders.

 
The letters were cut out with the Serif Essentials Alphabet (retired) and placed on the pennant pieces with dimensionals.

 
I pieces the banner parts together with ribbon and staples.  The ribbon is bunched up at each connection point although it is a little hard to see here.

 
I added a few buttons, little clothespins, and other accents as well.

 
My middle son was a great helper on this project, he die cut all the pennant banner pieces for me which I appreciated!

 
Supplies:
Serif Essentials alphabet die
Part Pennants Bigz L die
Perfect Polka Dots folder
Chevron folder
Large Polka Dots folder
Lucky Stars folder
7/8" scalloped circle punch
ribbon
staples
buttons
 hodgepodge hardware essentials
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!