Saturday, January 17, 2015

Berry Basket


One of the most fun things in the Occasions catalog is the Berry Basket Bigz L Die (137366).  It makes the cutest little basket for just about any treat or gift. 
 

 
I added a few hand and foot pampering items to this one...

 
The images are from the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set and the sentiment is from the Simply Wonderful stamp set (SAB 2015).
 
Supplies:
Snuggles and Smooches, Simply Wonderful
Berry Basket die
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss card stock
Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay ink
2" circle and 2 3/8" scallop circle punch
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
Strawberry slush thick baker's twine
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!